Website Building:

So in my real life I build websites and make things pretty. It is the easiest way I know to explain Graphic Design with Web Design skills. I am also currently working on a second Etsy store where I am going to start offering websites for a reasonable rate for other artist. But, for now I am building a site for Strung Out Creations.

I heard the quote once that "the cobbler's children never have shoes." It was a designer talking about how she does all of these amazing designs for everyone else, but her own site always seemed to become neglected or downright out of date. I have to admit I am guilty of this. It is really hard to find time for your own adventures when you are helping to guide everyone else. So I am starting with mine.

I am almost done with the site. I am mainly just working on the blog section. I don't want to loose my blogger, but I also want people to be able to read my work on my store. I have found a wonderful cheat that allows me to embed my Blogger into my site. But I am having to reformat some of the images I have used before.

Right now, I don't have a date for the site release. But, I promise to keep you informed.

0 comments: